In my opinion, the Huawei Watch is the best Android Wear watch available on the market now, and that hasn't changed in the many months since its introduction. While we're still waiting for the next generation of Wear devices to be released, prices on Huawei's beautiful watch have been dropping increasingly. And we might be seeing them at an all-time low today with Amazon's Prime Day Deals.
To cut to the chase, here are the models you can buy on a discount today:
- Stainless steel + black leather: $349.99 -> $175.99
- Stainless steel + stainless steel link band: $399.99 -> $206.99
- Stainless steel + Stainless steel mesh band: $399.99 -> $206.99
- Black stainless steel + black stainless steel link band: $449.99 -> $240.99
- Gold/Pearl: $449 -> $239.99
- Jewel/Pearl:$599.99 -> $323.99
- Gold/Sapphire: $499.99 -> $239.99
- Jewel/Sapphire:$599.99 -> $329.99
The only model not being discounted is the rose gold stainless steel plated with brown leather strap. It sits at a comparatively outrageous $699.99.
This is definitely the cheapest we have seen most of these Huawei Watch models at, and you could argue that some of them are even worth joining Prime and paying the yearly fee to get to.