We spotted a few deals on the Nexus 6P and 5X yesterday, but it turns out that was just the start. Google is celebrating the first anniversary of the Google Store with $50 discounts on both phones, and most retailers are following its lead. In fact, some are even offering some extra incentives to get you to buy.
If you get one of the phones from the Google Store, you'll see the normal price, but $50 will be deducted automatically at checkout. Most other retailers are showing the sale prices. Here are all the links and associated deals.
- Google Store: Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P ($50 off)
- Amazon: Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P ($50 off)
Update: Nexus 6P is now $75 off, probably to match Best Buy's offer
- B&H: Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P ($50 off, plus $50 gift card with 6P and extra $50 off 32GB 5X with code BHNEXUS5X)
Update: The Nexus 6P is now $75 off, plus $50 gift card
- Newegg: Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P ($50 off plus $25-50 gift card)
- Best Buy: Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P ($50 off 5X, $75 off 6P)
Update: Free Speck CandyShell Grip Case ($40 value) for 6P orders at Best Buy
So, the starting price for the 5X is $299 with this promo. The 6P is $449 most places, but only $425 at Best Buy. The larger variants of both phones are included as well. Google says the deal runs through March 27th, so you've got some time to decide. However, Amazon is already pushing back the ship date for some models. Don't wait too long.