LG's V10 is a bit of an oddball device, but thanks to some excellent specifications, a nice design, and a very good build quality, it has managed to steal the heart of many doubters like our own Cameron and sell an average of 10,000 units per day since its launch. Now the device is getting a small bug fix update on Verizon, to help get rid of some annoying bugs and issues.
Here's what Verizon has to say about this new software version:
Software Version: VS99011B
The following improvements and bug fixes have been made in this software update:
- QRemote no longer crashes when accessed from the Notification Panel
- Navigation icons are correctly displayed when an app is closed while in Dual Window mode
- Fixed issues with the Contacts app and Second Screen:
- Contacts app now displays latest updates to your contacts opened from Second Screen
- Second Screen no longer overlaps the device Status Bar
The update should be rolling out OTA to Verizon V10 devices, but it might be staged so keep checking for it but don't despair if you don't see it right away.