T-Mobile is now solidly in third place among US carriers, having finally passed Sprint. It got there by offering consumer-friendly services and low prices, and today we've got a lot more of the latter. T-Mobile is running sales on several great devices like the Galaxy S6 and G4.
Here are the deals you can get right now.
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- 32GB for $579.99 ($99.93 off)
- 64GB for $659.99 ($100 off)
- 128GB for $659.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- 32GB for $679.99 ($99.77 off)
- 64GB for $759.99 ($99.84 off)
- 128GB for $759.99 ($199.84 off)
- LG G4 for $479.76 ($120 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 for $429.92 ($100 off with coupon code SAVEBIG)
- ZTE ZMAX for $149.76 ($48 off)
- G Leon LTE for $99.99 ($39.93 off)
- LG G Stylo for $289.99 ($40 off)
Note that the 128GB GS6 variants are now the same price as the 64GB. That's a really good deal. T-Mobile says the Galaxy S5 deal is only available through today, but the other deals aren't specifically labeled as such. However, I assume they're all part of this two day promotion. You should act fast.