Motorola bundles a number of custom apps with its devices these days, including a gallery app with some handy features. This app has gotten an update through the Play Store that adds a few new features, improves some others, and includes support for more devices.
Here's the changelog from Motorola.
- Improved Camera Roll view with sorting by event and time
- New app icon and material design enhancements
- Quicker access for cropping a photo
- Stability and performance enhancements
- For Moto X (1st Gen.), Moto X (2nd Gen.), DROID Ultra family and DROID Turbo only:
- Highlight Reel now available for Moto X (1st gen), Moto X (2nd gen) and Droid Ultra
- More free music downloads to personalize Highlight Reels
The icon is getting a makeover to be more in line with the material aesthetic. The app itself is a bit more materialized as well. Several phones in the Motorola family are getting support for Motorola's highlight reel, which is a gallery tool for making montages with your photos and videos. The app should be available for update in the Play Store client right now.