What's on the changelog? Cool stuff, that's what. Stuff like new Lollipop-friendly themes that even stock Android lovers will be able to install without holding their nose. There's a dark one, a light one, and a third theme called Bumblebee because why not?
Tablet users can now detach their Swype keyboard from the bottom of the screen and move it around however they like. It might make typing a little more awkward, but that is absolutely not the point.
Most importantly, depending on what you speak, we have the addition of several new languages and input methods. There's German (CH), Italian (CH), Burmese Zawgyi, Sinhala, and Vietnamese Telex. This update also adds intuitive emoji support in eight languages, all of which you can see in the remainder of the changelog below.
- Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), FR, IT, DE, ES, KR, CN
- 3 New FREE Themes: Material light, dark, & high-visibility (Bumblebee)
- Floating keyboard: Move the keyboard anywhere
- New languages: Vietnamese Telex, German CH, Italian CH, Burmese Zawgyi, Sinhala
- Korean Initial Consonant Input added: enable in Settings
- Added a return key to apps that supply a smiley by default
- Performance improvements related to connected services
- Many bug fixes (thanks for reporting!)