The latest Minuum update is a good one for people who speak multiple languages. This third-party keyboard's developers have added in experimental simultaneous multilingual support. Now you can type away at the single row of characters at the bottom of the screen and receive recommendations from two or more languages at once.
Since using multiple languages requires downloading separate language packs, the Minuum folks have touched up this part of the interface. In addition to an in-app progress bar, a notification appears that can show you how much of the download remains while you move on to do other things.
The changelog for version 2.16 contains a number of other small inclusions and tweaks, such as a skip button that appears during setup and better secondary character selection. Here's the full list provided on the Play Store page.
- Experimental simultaneous multilingual support
- Advanced option to enable the bonus panel shortcut
- Swiss german layout
- Improved learning of compound words
- Progress notification when downloading language
- Improve quick secondary character selection
- Persist auto correct toggle state
- Skip button in setup
- Fix fonts in mini keyboard
- Swedish mini mode layout bug