Chrome got you down in the dumps? Why not try Firefox? It's like Chrome, but developed by the fine people at Mozilla, who also make... um... okay, the point is Mozilla makes Firefox, and it's a good browser. Now it's even better with v33 rolling out to the stable version with support for casting to Chromecast or Roku, better private data management, and more.
Here's the full changelog from v33 of Firefox.
- Support for video casting with Roku and Chromecast.
- You can now setup Firefox to automatically clear your browsing data when you close the browser.
- The homepage now has a Recent tabs panel where you can easily access your recently closed tabs and tabs from your last browsing session.
- Undo a closed tab via a toast notification.
- Close all normal/private tabs at once with the new tab panel's overflow menu item.
- When you open a new tab in background, you can quickly switch to it with action button in the toast notification.