If the LG G3 strikes your fancy but you can't quite justify the cost, perhaps the LG G3 Vigor will do the trick. After pre-announcing the device recently, AT&T is now finally telling interested customers when they can get it and how many money-dollars it'll cost. The answers to those questions are September 26th and 'it depends.'
Here are the full specs for this device, which is essentially a scaled back G3.
- Display: 5.0-inch HD (1280 x 720) IPS Display
- Battery Capacity: 2,540 mAh
- Platform: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Technology: GSM, LTE, HD Voice
- Camera: 8MP with laser autofocus
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
- Network: GSM Quad Band / UMTS Tri Band / LTE Frequencies: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; UMTS 850/1900/2100; LTE Bands 2/4/5/17, Roaming Bands 1/3/7 Data Transmission: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA+, LTE
- Dimensions: 5.42-inch (H) x 2.74-inch (W) x 0.39-inch (D) Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Talk Time: up to 17.5 hours
- Standby Time: up to 26 days and 11 hours
- Internal Memory: 8 GB; supports microSD card up to 32GB
The Vigor will be $49.99 with a 2-year contract. If you don't want to be locked in, it's only $334.99 unsubsidized. That's not bad for a carrier device. There's also AT&T Next, which offers the G3 Vigor for $13.96 per month with Next 18 or $16.75 per month with Next 12. AT&T is also offering a deal on the LG G Pad 7 LTE for $0.99 when you buy a Vigor. However, that comes with a mandatory 2-year data agreement.