When I was a kid, I loved camping. As an adult...well, I still like it, but I don't get to go that often for various reasons. Like work. And life. And some other thing. Of all the times I've been camping, I remember one in particular: I got abducted by aliens. There were tests, I made some friends, and maybe saved the world.
OK, that didn't really happen. But if it did, I imagine it would play out a lot like Bik, a new game from Zotnip. You play the part of, um, Bik, a kid who gets abducted by aliens. Naturally, you have to save yourself. You make some unlikely friends along the way, and band together to escape your captors. It's all quite exciting.
Bik is a point and click title, and the creators offer some very compelling reasons to give the game a shot:
THINGS TO DO IN BIK:
- Point and click (or touch) your way through deeply atmospheric environments.
- Become absorbed in the world through an enthralling original soundtrack.
- Control multiple characters and see the story from different perspectives.
- Enjoy story-driven, thoughtfully crafted puzzles.
- Get abducted by aliens!
- Fire a laser gun!
- Befriend alien races and join them on adventures in space!
- Join a mercenary crew aboard a space freighter!
- And much more!
See? You get to fire a laser. If that doesn't sell you, I don't know what will. It's a buck for now, but that's just a launch price. Get it while it's cheap.