If you're ready for a heaping helping of stable CyanogenMod, you're in luck, because that's exactly what's available on tonight's all-you-can-flash Sunday buffet. The CM team started pushing the M9 build of CM 11 this evening, which puts this one about a month out from the M8 build. I'm sure you flashaholics are itching to hit the recovery menu, so grab this badboy and get flashing.
This release marks the first ever (non-nightly) release for the Xperia Z2 'sirius', Xperia Z2 Tablets 'castor' and the HTC One 'm8.'
* Themes support for additional UI elements
* Heads Up Notifications – Bug Fixes
* Lockscreen – Allow doubletap to sleep when using secure keyguard
* Torch – Improve performance
* Safe Headset Volume – prompt when interfering with 3rd party device (Jawbone, Square, etc)
* Center clock support
* Quick Settings – respect locale changes on additional tiles
* Proximity Wake-Up support – prevent accidental wake-up of device by checking to see if proximity sensor is blocked (eg. Device is in a bag or pocket).
* Spam notification filtering – Set notifications to auto-ignore based on content (perfect for those pesky games that want you to ‘Save 20% on our new game’). Long-press offending notification to set as ignored; manage in Privacy settings.
* Settings Search – Additional improvements and highlighting
* Data Usage Info – Add support for CDMA devices without sim cards
* Bluetooth – Add additional A2DP profiles
* Bluetooth – Disable AVRCP 1.5 by default (fixes various car unit compatibility)
* Email – Fix saving attachments to storage for POP3 accounts
* Translations (Thanks CM Crowdin Team!)
* Account for Play Services induced wake-locks
* Fix encryption on some LG Devices
* Dialer – add support for Korean and Chinese to smart-dialer
For those who may not be familiar with CyanogenMod's M release cycle, these are essentially stable builds that are designed to be used as daily drivers. All the newest CM features should be baked in, and crashes or other oddities should essentially be non-existent outside of freak accidents.
Head below to find the build for your device.