There comes a point in the life of a product where the developers say screw it, let's just start over. This isn't the first official NFL fantasy football app to hit the Play Store (that would be back in 2011), but it is completely brand new. The software is sporting a thorough redesign that should look just fine on a brand new Android device.
The new version of the app is tailored to fit both phones and tablets without too much wasted space. The UI is flat, the colors are bright, images are big, and text is easy to read. But no, it isn't all about the looks here. There are plenty of features to take advantage of.
- JOIN AND CREATE LEAGUES: Join and start playing fantasy football in just a few minutes.
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: The only fantasy app to feature video highlights of all your key plays.
- LIVE SCORING: Follow your teams and players in real time.
- SET YOUR LINEUP: Start or bench players on the go.
- TRANSACTIONS: Improve your team with players adds, drops and trades.
- PLAYER NEWS: Get official news and injury updates, direct from the NFL.
- MANAGE MULTIPLE TEAMS: Access and control all of your NFL.com Fantasy teams and leagues.
NFL.com Fantasy Football is free to download, so have at it.