Here's the full list of speeds and feeds.
- Display: LTPS 5.5 inch Full HD 1080 x 1920, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core 2.2GHz Krait-400 with Adreno 330 GPU.
- OS: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Camera: Rear – 16 megapixel with 1.34μ pixels, 1/2.3-inch sensor, Largan M8 lens, Video Record 1080p @ 30fp; Front – 8.0 megapixel, autofocus.
- Connectivity: NFC, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Compass
- Memory: 32GB internal memory, 3GB RAM (L260) and 16GB + 2GB RAM (L259)
- Dimensions: 150.6 x 75 x 9.5 mm, 128 grams
- Network: 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps) 850/1900/2100, Micro-SIM
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery
So, note that despite being Snapdragon-based, there's still no LTE – very few Blu phones have it. It's probably going to be crazy fast, though, with a Snapdragon 800 and 3GB of RAM. There will also be a variant with just 2GB.
If you're into it, the Blu Life Pure XL will hit Amazon on May 2nd (tomorrow) for $399. That's for the 32GB+3GB version. The 16GB+2GB phone will be on Amazon starting May 9th for $349. That's also when the blue and pink colors become available.