Handy Photo is a mobile photo editor that can seemingly work magic with such features as un-cropping, the ability to remove objects from a photo, and the option to apply any number of its impressive filters. We put version 1.0 of the app through its paces last year and saw a lot of promise. Now Handy Photo is making the jump to the big 2.0, and it's bringing with it a new UI.
This is a photo editor, so most of the other changes get pretty specific. We're talking about the ability to selectively adjust tones, partially apply filters, and move or scale textures. There are new categories of resources to pull from, and if everything feels overwheming, there are new on-screen instructions to hold your hand.
- Completely redesigned UI
- Added ability to selectively adjust tone and color
- Added ability to partially apply filters and textures
- Added new textures category: Abstract
- Added new frames categories: Autumn Leaves, Glass, Grunge, etc.
- Added ability to move/scale textures
- Added on-screen instructions
- Added scratches to Old Photo, Sepia, and Vintage filters
- Added Handy Picker
- Added Reset button
- Improved UI usability
- Added support for Intel Android x86 platform
Everything remains available for a very reasonable $1.99.