Popular file and notification-sharing app Pushbullet has already supported transparent status bars on KitKat devices, but with the latest update, it now has a transparent navigation bar as well. It doesn't make using the service any different, but it sure is pretty.
This is essentially a textbook example of what a simple app developed for Android 4.4 should look like. But thus far the vast majority of apps, including Google's, have yet to find a way to pull this off.
Version 13.3 brings language support for German, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese. For those that have yet to make the list, there's a website where users can help the team introduce additional translations.
- Added Spanish, German, and Simplified Chinese translations!
- Want to help us add your language? Check out this site! https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet
- Transparent navigation bar on KitKat!
- Added the option to submit bug reports from "Send feedback"
- Shrunk the app by 25% (down to just 1.2mb!)
- Fixed some other bugs
This upgrade makes the app 25% smaller, so if you have yet to give Pushbullet a try, downloading it should be faster than ever.