The fight for the future of humanity is still raging in the virtual world of Dead Trigger 2. An update is rolling out right now that adds a ton of new content and tweaks some of the rules of engagement. It's as good a time as any to start shooting zombies and saving the world.
Here's the full list of features Android users will be able to enjoy:
- New Weapons: Get your hands on 3 new weapons - FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!
- Friends: Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!
- New Warfare: Infection is an equal opportunity employer... So let's get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It's high time to fight for humanity in Europe!
- Environments: Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!
- Auto-heal: Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.
- Permanent Money Booster: Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!
- New Production: Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.
- Warfare Tweaks: From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!
One of the big drags on resources in Dead Trigger 2 seems to be the bandages. Get cornered by a super-zombie and you'll need some healing fast. This healing gadget is intriguing, for sure, but it's probably going to cost you a bit up front.
The nine new environments are also going to be cool to check out. A lot of players have run through most of the unique content from the last update already. Dead Trigger 2 is still a free-to-play game, so there's no risk in investigating the new content.