Here at AP, we usually team up with partners to give away Android devices, accessories, or other related items. Every once in a while, though, someone hits us up with something new and different. Something fun. That's what today's giveaway with Handy Apps is. Before we get into the details, however, let's take a closer look at some of our kickass sponsor's apps.
This contest is now over.
The final results are listed below. If you've won, you will be contacted in the near future. Congratulations!
Given the nature of this giveaway, we'll be focusing on Handy Apps' finance-related offerings, which are all quite... handy.
- EasyMoney (Free) – Expense manager, bill reminder, checkbook register, and budget planner all in one.
- Stock Tracker – Add stocks to your personal portfolio to track your trades. Also offers watchlists and alerts. And it's free.
- Bills Reminder (Free) – Organize your payments and get reminders to pay your bills on time.
- Currency Exchange – I bet you already know what this app does. In case you can't figure it out, though, here's a hint: it shows exchange rates for various types of currency. Bitcoin's not included yet. Sorry.
- Loan Calculator – Another self-explanatory one. It calculates loan payments based on all the relevant criteria, like interest rate, loan amount, term, and some other stuff.
- Tip N Split (Free) – Not only does it calculate the proper amount of gratuity needed for a tip, but it also splits the payment according to how many people are in the party. How's that for fair?
Told you they were handy. You should install at least all of those now. Why? Because Handy Apps is going to give one of you a bitcoin, and those don't come cheap, bro.
Get money get paid, son.
So here's how this whole thing works: if you win, Handy Apps will send a Bitcoin Paper Wallet with a private key that will allow the transfer of one, single, solitary bitcoin into your account. At this exact moment, a bitcoin is worth $870 USD (you can check for yourself here), which is not a bad take at all... especially for doing next to nothing. It's also worth noting that the winner will be required to take a "selfie" of him or herself with the envelope once it has been received (you know, for proof and all that).
So, how do you enter? Like this:
Easy enough, right? This one begins now and will run until January 28th at 12:00 AM (Midnight) PT. Good luck!