The latest OfficeSuite Pro update is precisely the kind you want to see come from an office suite. No, the interface hasn't changed on you again. Instead, you now have the ability to access those OpenDocument files that have been floating around. OfficeSuite Pro 7.4 can open ODT, ODS, and ODP files - but, unfortunately, support stops there. You will have to save the document in a Microsoft Office format or as a PDF after making edits.
This update to OfficeSuite Pro brings in a couple of font-related perks. A free font pack comes included, and now users have the option to import custom fonts via internal memory or from a memory card. The office suite now has tighter Box integration, and it can also interact with the company's own UB Reader and PhotoSuite apps. Those last two apps also now integrate with the free version, OfficeSuite 7, as well.
- Free Font Pack for OfficeSuite Pro included.
- Integration with ebook reader (UB Reader) and photo editor (PhotoSuite) apps.
- Ability to add custom fonts via dedicated folder /fonts on memory cards.
- Open office format support - ODT, ODS and ODP file extensions.
- Tight integration with Box app.
- Security improvements for cloud accounts.
- Support of named ranges.
- Ability to move cell selection.
- Fixed bugs in Count formulas.
- Conditional formatting.
You can get OfficeSuite Pro 7 below for $14.99. That's pricey for an Android app, but cheap for an office suite. The decision is yours.