If you own a Verizon HTC One, it's time to start tapping that "check for updates" button. Following Friday's announcement by HTC of an Android 4.3 firmware update, Verizon has updated its support PDF for the device with a full changelog. The new firmware version is 2.10.605.1. In addition to the obvious OS upgrade, there seems to be a fair number of bug fixes including:
- Increased charging speed when using Mophie Juicepack power station
- Corrected faint ringing noise from earpiece
- Play purchased ringtones
- Connection error fixed in the HTC Watch application
- View the correct date using the all day calendar reminder
- Conjunction words are better recognized on device keyboard
- Backup Assistant performance
Update: Looks like it's rolling out now.
Not surprisingly, there's also new preinstalled bloatware in the form of VZ Cloud.
Historically, once these support documents are updated for a particular device, the actual OTA usually follows in short order.