File manager apps are legion on Android. Whether you want something with a ton of features or just a pretty UI, it's out there. One of the top file managers is Solid Explorer, and it's just gotten a nice update to version 1.5. You can stash your files in more places than ever with this one.
Here's the full changelog from this update:
- UbuntuOne, Copy and MediaFire cloud clients
- rewritten Google Drive client (Google's SDK requires permission: ACCESS_ACCOUNTS)
- compatibility with Android 4.3
- refined bookmarks panel
- ability to protect cloud bookmarks with master password
- support for self signed SSL certificates
- fixed WebDav issues
- fixed file picking with Chrome
- fixed notifications in FTP server
- fixed UI glitches
- fixed other minor issues and crash reports
Solid Explorer was already an extremely powerful app, but it's really getting its cloud support in order. The dual-pane interface also makes transferring files to and from the cloud much easier. Any bookmarks you have in the cloud can also be protected with a password, if you're the paranoid type. The update should be live for everyone in Google Play.