AnTuTu is one of the premiere full system benchmarks available on Android devices. The developers claim to have over 100 million users, and they're all getting a big update to version 4.0. Not only does the new AnTuTu look better, but the way it determines scores has been tweaked to better support faster devices.
The app is split into three tabs for testing, ranking, and device information. Here is the full changelog as listed by the developers:
- New designed professional smart device benchmark matrix
- Benchmark to User Experience added
- Improvement to benchmark algorithms
- New designed GUI for easy and simple operations at user side
- New register system for each individual user
For some reason, AnTuTu still thinks the 2013 Nexus 7 has a Tegra 3 chip, but the benchmarks are dead on with similar devices. The updated UI seems a little less information dense and easier to read, which I'm happy about. The registration system appears to be completely optional, too. The update should be live for everyone now.