Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.2.9 [Updated]
Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.3.10 With New 'Recently Updated' Section, Combined Update Notifications, And More [Teardown]
Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.3.11 [Teardown]
Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.4.21 With Slide-Out Navigation
Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.4.22
- View All 28 Articles In This Series
About a week ago, Google released a fairly major update to the Play Store with version 4.3.10. The update brought combined update notifications, the new Recently updated section of My apps, and a bunch of other tweaks. Today, a minor update with version 4.3.11 is rolling out. As always, you can download and install it manually using one of the links below.
And a few earlier ones:
- Google Play Store Update 4.9.13 Adds Material Design App And Content Pages [APK Download]
- [Update #2: 4.8.22] Latest Google Play Store 4.8.22 With PayPal Support, Simplified App Permissions, Bigger Buttons, And More [APK Download]
- Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.6.16 / 4.6.17 With Batch App Install, New 'Require Password' Option, Tweaked UI, Forced Self-Update, And More [Updated]
- Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.5.10 With Shared Play Store Activity, IAP Indicator, And More
As I stated earlier, 4.3.11 is a minor update to 4.3.10. I don't believe it fixes the Package File Invalid error, but then again, I believe it's a server issue in the first place.
Update: Google resolved the Package File Invalid issue, so it's clear that it was indeed independent of the Play Store version.
Having torn down the APK, the changes are:
- Updated plural translations for the following locales: bg, es-rUS, fr, id, in, ja, ko, ms, pt, pt-rPT, ro, ru, sk, sl, th, tl, tr, vi, zh-rCN
- Minor changes to the SearchAdapter and PlayTabContainer. I can't tell what these changes are exactly, but they have something to do with item counts, query suggestions, and layout width. Probably bug fixes.
That is all, folks. Unfortunately, there's nothing else fun going on here.
File Size History
- com.android.vending-3.10.14.apk 5.88 MB (6,174,123 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.0.25.apk 5.89 MB (6,183,354 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.0.26.apk 5.89 MB (6,181,405 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.0.27.apk 5.89 MB (6,181,458 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.1.6.apk 5.75 MB (6,036,474 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.1.10.apk 5.76 MB (6,040,792 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.2.3.apk 5.76 MB (6,046,580 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.2.9.apk 5.84 MB (6,129,144 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.3.10.apk 5.75 MB (6,036,657 bytes)
- com.android.vending-4.3.11.apk 5.75 MB (6,038,575 bytes)
The APK is signed by Google and upgrades your existing Play Store. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the file is safe to install and was not tampered with in any way. Rather than wait for Google to push this download to your devices, which can take weeks, download and install it just like any other APK and enjoy the new Play Store experience.