The folks on the CyanogenMod team are always adding new devices to their ever-increasing list, and over the last few days they've added no less than eleven more. According to a pair of Google+ posts, there are new officially-supported phones and tablets including two Barnes & Noble Nooks, a ton of Motorola devices, and a few Samsungs thrown in for good measure. Here's the full list:
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD (hummingbird)
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (ovation)
- Motorola Atrix HD (mb886)
- Motorola Photon Q - GSM (xt897)
- Motorola Photon Q - CDMA (xt897c)
- Motorola Droid Razr M (xt907)
- Motorola Razr HD - GSM (xt925)
- Motorola Droid Razr HD - CDMA (xt926)*
- Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (apexqtmo)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - C Spire (jfltecsp)
- Samsung Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (i925)
*These builds may also work for the DROID RAZR MAXX HD. Double-check at your developer forum of choice.
The CM build boxes seem to be running a bit slow, but nightly ROMs should be appearing on the Get.CM download website over the next few days - the Motorola devices already have one build. With the exception of the C-Spire version of the Galaxy S4, all ROMs are in line to be updated to CyanogenMod 10.2 eventually.