AT&T is rapidly expanding its 4G LTE availability, pumping billions into the effort as it seeks to upgrade most of its network. Now the cellular provider has introduced zippier speeds to the the eight new markets listed below, along with five additional expansions. The new markets are concentrated predominantly in Alabama, California, and a couple states in the Northeast.
- Greenville, AL
- Troy, AL
- Madera-Chowchilla, CA
- Merced, CA
- Vallejo-Vacaville, CA
- New London County, CT
- Sussex County, DE
- Columbia, MO
The five new expansions are spread all across the country, including locations on the both coasts and one state in between.
- Hartford, CT expansion (Litchfield)
- Pocatello, ID expansion (Malad City)
- Manchester-Nashua, NH expansion (Rockingham)
- Springfield, MA expansion (Becket, Blandford, Granville, Otis, Russell and Westfield)
- Tacoma, WA expansion (Gig Harbor)
If you live in one of the areas on either of these lists, enjoy the significantly faster speeds. AT&T 4G LTE is now available in 336 markets across the country.
Source: PR Newswire