How much free space do you have on your device? Can you make room for 1.2GB of additional game data? That's what you're going to need if you want to play the new Magic: The Gathering game. Yeah, these cards take up some space.
The game is free to download, but only comes with a subset of content. You get a handful of decks, one campaign, and a few other tidbits. If you want to All the extra content, it's going to cost you a whopping $9.99. You do get a lot for your money though:
- 7 additional decks to unlock
- 250+ additional cards unlockable through play
- 4 deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
- 18 additional Campaign levels across the planes of Ravnica, Alara, Innistrad and Zendikar, plus 11 revenge matches
- 10 puzzling challenges
- Ad Hoc one-on-one Multiplayer play
- Two-Headed Giant and Custom Game modes
- Access to deck key and foil conversion in-app purchases
- Additional downloadable content as it becomes available
The game itself is very attractive as far as card games go, and Magic is still the gold standard for this type of gameplay. Magic 2014 is free to try, so check it out. It's pricey if you want the full version, but you'd spend a lot more than $10 on the real cards.