Welcome to the Android Police Podcast, Episode 66.
Don't forget - the Android Police Podcast's live broadcast is every Thursday at 5PM PST (www.androidpolice.com/podcast). You can also check out our calendar, below, for detailed scheduling information. The unedited video version of the podcast can be found here - and will likely include various verbal expletives, technical snafus, tangents, and probably a good 5-10 minutes of pre-podcast banter as we prepare. Watch at your own risk!
Subscribe to the Android Police Podcast:
- AT&T 4G LTE Opening Up To Prepaid GoPhone Customers June 21st
- Sprint Sues DISH Network And Clearwire For Butting In On Its SoftBank Love Triangle
- Dish Network Bows Out To Softbank And Abandons Its Bid For Sprint, Re-Focuses On Buying Clearwire
- New Nexus 7 May Have Just Popped Up In FCC And Bluetooth Filings
- Galaxy S4 LTE-Advanced: Samsung Will Soon Release An LTE-Advanced Galaxy S4, Waits For World To Catch Up
- Galaxy S4 LTE-Advanced: Japanese Blog Stumbles On User Manual For Galaxy S4 LTE-Advanced - Confirms Snapdragon 800 Chip
- Samsung Reveals The Galaxy NX Camera With Android 4.2 And Interchangeable Lenses - Already Reviewed On YouTube
- Samsung Makes The Ativ Q Official – A 13" Dual OS, Notebook/Tablet Hybrid With An Insane 3200x1800 Display
- AT&T Galaxy Note 8.0 Launching On June 21st For $400, Or $200 When Bundled With A Galaxy S4, S4 Active, Or Note II
- HTC Announces The Butterfly S With A 5-Inch 1080p Screen, 3200mAh Battery, Sense 5, BoomSound Speakers, And More
- LG And Qualcomm Announce 'Next G Series Smartphone' With Snapdragon 800 Processor
- NVIDIA SHIELD Price Dropped To $299, Launch Date Set For Thursday, June 27th
- Huawei Announces The Ascend P6, The Company's First True Flagship - 6.18mm Thick, Quad-Core, Android 4.2.2
- T-Mobile Makes Sony Xperia Z Official, Coming Later This Summer
- AT&T Announces The NEC Terrain - An Ultra-Rugged Candybar QWERTY Phone With Android 4.0 - $99 On June 21
- Ex-HTC Execs Starting Their Own Smartphone Company "Kazam" - Blackjack, Hookers Aplenty
- Device updates: Galaxy S III (US Cellular), Galaxy S III (Verizon), Xperia ZL.
I talk about the Lumia 928 but there's no article about this yet.