When it comes to Twitter clients on Android, Falcon Pro is hard to beat. It's fast, functional, and dang pretty to look at. Aside from that, though, it's also very well-supported, as the dev is constantly adding new features or fixing bugs.
Today's update is no different, as it brings a handful of new customizations to the client, including a "sexy" new font and the option to move the action bar to the bottom:
#v1.9 - 09/05/2013
- New : sexy font (still Roboto based)
- New : position holding in Lists
- New : load up to 1000 tweets / refresh
- New : option to set the action bar on the bottom. Good for large screens.
- New : load older tweets
- New : inline Droplr previews
- New : option to set a different refresh rate for mentions/interactions
- New : options to control cache
- Fixed : back stack behaviours
- Fixed : Dashclock extension not refreshing
- Fixed : position shifting bug
+ other fixes
All in all, it's another well-rounded update to an already-great Twitter client. If you haven't yet jumped aboard the Falcon Pro train, hit the widget below to see what the hype is all about.