Don't forget - the Android Police Podcast's live broadcast is every Thursday at 5PM PST (www.androidpolice.com/podcast). The unedited video version of the podcast can be found here - and will likely include various verbal expletives, technical snafus, tangents, and probably a good 5-10 minutes of pre-podcast banter as we prepare. Watch at your own risk!
Subscribe to the Android Police Podcast:
- Matthew Smith, Host
- Bob Severns, Editor, A/V
- David Ruddock, Co-host
- Cameron Summerson, Co-host
- Eric Ravenscraft, Co-host
- AT&T offers you cash monies for your old phones. Trade in your pile of old devices for an HTC One? Sounds like a good deal. That's new.
- Reduce your specs and reduce your fun. Reduce your screen size with a mini One!
- Evleaks would like to titillate you with what may just be a Motorola phone that has an X in the name.
- The next version of Android is probably 4.3 and it's probably still gonna be called Jelly Bean.
- Ron collects all the rumors that have substantiated evidence and reconstructs Google's to-do list for the year.
- Jelly Bean up, Ice Cream Sandwich down, you know how the story goes.
- Google politely asks that developers (Facebook) not update their apps (Facebook) without going through the Play Store (seriously, Facebook, quit it).
- AT&T announces the LG Optimus Pro G, will begin carrying it on May 10th for $199. So, yeah. There you go.
- Samsung has some more tablets for you to buy.
- Dan Rosenberg unlocks the bootloader on the AT&T GS4, but won't release his finding until Verizon gives up the goods.
- Samsung friggin Gangnam product placement style what.
- U.S. citizens can now order the Xperia Tablet Z.
- Device Updates: C Spire Photon Q gets Jelly Bean, Verizon's Galaxy Note II updated to 4.1.2 and adds multi-window, AT&T Galaxy Note gets 4.1.2 via Kies.
- Cameron says the Fuhu Nabi Jr. is the best tablet for your kids. If anyone would know about tablets and kids, it would be him. I'd trust him on this one.