While Big Red may have just started pushing Jelly Bean to the OG RAZR/MAXX twins, the more modern HD variants of the devices are set to get a decent bug-fix-update as well. The details of the OTA just hit Verizon's support site, which generally means the update is ready to go and should begin rolling out within a few days.
Looks like it's going to bring fixes-a-plenty, covering everything from security to data roaming and Wi-Fi connectivity. Here's a slightly easier-to-read list:
- Google Security Patches have been added for additional security
- Data roaming fix has been implemented
- Connection/disconnection detection has been improved when using USB
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Wallpaper options are shown when home screen icons are selected
- Camera improvements have been made to touch-to-focus, notifications and low light performance
- In-call audio routes to earpiece when connected to headset has been improved
- Improvements to video streaming pixilation have been made
- Media sync stability has been improved
We'll let you know as soon as it starts hitting devices.