Google is pushing out an update to the Play Store for Android with version 3.10.14. The difference in size compared to the previous version 3.10.10 from a bit over 2 months ago is about 14KB, and after ripping through the APK, I found no significant changes. There are some tweaks to the billing code, but from what I can tell, this is a bug fix release.
If you spot any changes compared to 3.10.10, please drop a note in the comments.
And a few earlier ones:
- [Update #2: 4.8.22] Latest Google Play Store 4.8.22 With PayPal Support, Simplified App Permissions, Bigger Buttons, And More [APK Download]
- Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.6.16 / 4.6.17 With Batch App Install, New 'Require Password' Option, Tweaked UI, Forced Self-Update, And More [Updated]
- Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.5.10 With Shared Play Store Activity, IAP Indicator, And More
- Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.4.22
File Size History
- com.android.vending-3.5.19.apk 3.81MB (4,000,309 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.7.11.apk 5.07MB (5,319,551 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.7.13.apk 5.07MB (5,322,241 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.7.15.apk 5.07MB (5,322,517 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.8.15.apk 5.35MB (5,618,814 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.8.17.apk 5.35MB (5,618,730 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.9.16.apk 5.22 MB (5,482,490 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.9.17.apk 5.34 MB (5,610,397 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.10.9.apk 5.87 MB (6,158,861 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.10.10.apk 5.87 MB (6,160,306 bytes)
- com.android.vending-3.10.14.apk 5.88 MB (6,174,123 bytes)
The APK, uploaded by XDA member ecs1984, is signed by Google and upgrades your existing Play Store. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the apk was not tampered with in any way and is therefore safe to install. Use this download if you'd rather have the latest version rather than having to wait for Google to randomly push it to your device. Download and install it just like any other APK.
- Android Police mirror #1
- Android Police mirror #2
- Android Police mirror #3
- Android Police multi-mirror
Thanks, Jason and Bobby!