RunKeeper is one of the top fitness apps in Google Play, and it just got a huge update to version 3.0. Not only does this version continue RunKeeper's trend toward a more modern Holo-inspired UI, it adds features that will make your experience better.
Here's what's new in this version of the app:
- Visual redesign- Complete visual redesign from the ground up
- In-activity splits- Shows your pace per mile/km or workout interval throughout the activity
- ‘Me’ tab- Central place in the app to view your goal progress, personal records, and activity tally over time
- Audio cue improvements- More robust audio cues
- Workout reminders- The ability to schedule your next workout when you finish the last one
RunKeeper is a solid way to keep track of your workouts, and provides you with gobs of data to dig through. The addition of the 'Me' tab is going to make everything easier to get at, too. The app syncs up with a variety of fitness products like Fitbit and Withings scales. Not bad for free.