Who wants some free apps? You do? Cool. Read on.
I'm sure you've all heard of PowerAmp before. But for those who haven't, it's probably the most powerful, versatile, and customizable music player in the Play Store. And that's saying something, because there is no shortage of music players on there. So, what's so cool about it? The fact that it can do basically everything you could possibly want from a media player. That's a lot of stuff – just take a looksee.
Congratulations, guys - all of you will be contacted for your information in the near future!
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
Told you it has a lot of features.
An app that you may not have heard of, however, is the newly released InDrive. This app comes from developer Code Sector, and is essentially a super-powered Car Home replacement. It too does a lot of stuff, and it even completely integrates with PowerAmp. That's rad.
Trip computer features:
* Street address
* Speedometer (mph, km/h or knots)
* Battery level
* Weather (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
* Time traveled (total / driving / stopped)
* Average speed (total / driving)
* Max speed
* Time of day
• Enable car mode (Force the phone into car mode like it had been placed in the car dock)
• Check GPS status (Open the location settings screen if GPS is disabled)
• Turn on Bluetooth
• Disable Wi-Fi
• Set media volume (Does not affect the ringtone volume)
• Set screen brightness (Will override the automatic brightness setting if necessary)
• Keep screen on (Prevent the screen from locking while the app is running)
• Disable auto rotation (Turn this option on when driving on bumpy roads)
• Turn on speakerphone
• Exit on undock
Look at all those features!
Normally, PowerAmp will set you back $4 and InDrive is $2. But we like for things to be free, so we have 20 licenses of each to give away. That'll save you a few bucks, anyway.
So, how do you get your name in the hat to win one of these? Easy: just answer one simple question in the comments below.
It's pretty imperative that you put both of those things in your comment, otherwise, we may not know which app you want. Plus, we like it when people follow the rules. So, make sure to do that. Now and forever.
The giveaway is open to users across the globe and begins now. It will run until Friday, January 4th at 11:59 PM PT. After that, we'll randomly pick some winners!