If you have a Galaxy S III on T-Mobile, it's time to start mashing the "check updates" button, because Jelly Bean is on its way. Starting today, Team Pink has made the update available via both the over-the-air system, as well as Samsung's Kies application.
Aside from Jelly Bean, the update also brings a handful of other fixes, including improvements to Wi-Fi calling:
- Android version 4.0.4/Software version T999UVLJA
- Approved 11/14/2012
- New Features:
- Jelly Bean
- Wi-Fi calling improvements
- Camera enhancements
- Keyboard improvements
- OTA and Samsung Kies update
- T999UVLJ4, T999UVLH2, T999UVLG1 or T999UVLEM
- Device software is not rooted
- 50% battery life
- Data connection
- File size of update is 344 MB (it is recommended to connect to Wi-Fi to complete the OTA)
If you want to pull the software OTA, head into Settings > About device > Software update to see if it's available on your handset. If you'd rather use Kies, head here to grab the download.