If you happen to be the type of person who buys things, then we have good news. In fact, you may even think it's great.
Google Shopper just got updated.
A little anticlimactic? Fine. It's still good news, though. Especially for those who like to spend money. Which is basically everyone.
So, what does this new update bring? All kinds of stuff. How do I know this, you ask? Because I looked at the changelog. And you can too!
What's in this version:
* New UI with faster navigation and bigger images.
* Discover sales and special offers in your area from the new sales screen.
* Search for apparel and accessories more effectively with image-centric search results.
* Make more informed buying decisions with GoodGuide product ratings.
* Get great deals online with retail promotions.
* Find out about new features and content with push notifications.
Look at that - I even brought the changelog to you. Anyway, new stuff. It's in here. If you like shopping, try it out. If you like Google things, try it out. If you like Google-sponsored shopping, then you probably already have this installed. In that case, just update it.