Have you been playing Shadowgun: DeadZone? If not, you probably should - it just got quite a bit better. An update that hit the Play Store today brings support for all devices with Honeycomb and above (it was previously for Tegra 3 only), as well as a handful of other features:
What's in this version:
- Now available for Android devices with SDK 3.0 and higher!
- Unlocked Research section - you can use the research to make weapons, items and perks
- You can make money by playing the game
- You can now collect experience points (XP) and level up
- Protection for the beginners (players with RANKS 1-3). They are connecting to the isolated servers.
In my opinion, this is one of the best games available on Android right now - hit the widget to give it a shot (get it?).