A small update is making is way to the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700), bringing a slew of minor bug fixes along with it. We actually got our hands on a changelog this time (a rarity for ASUS):
Camera (All SKUs)
- Fix the issue that switching to front camera in Facebook app would cause Facebook app to crash.
Wi-Fi (All SKUs)
- Fix the issue that some 802.1x Wi-Fi APs cannot be connected after upgrading to Jelly Bean.
ASUS Software Keyboard (All SKUs)
- Fix the issue that "Y" and "Z" characters are opposite in ASUS Czech (QWERTY) keyboard.
- Fix the issue that Backspace key on dock does not work in Browser input field to delete words randomly.
Widgets (CN SKU only)
- Fix the issue that user selects Google Search Widget in "Widgets" page would cause 'this widget not responding.'
Browser (All SKUs except CN SKU)
- Added Google Bookmark sync function to Android Default Browser.
Encryption (All SKUs)
- Fix issues that, with the TF700T encrypted in ICS and Wi-Fi on, user cannot enter system after upgrading to Jelly Bean.
- With TF700T encrypted in Jelly Bean and restart pad with Wi-Fi on, user cannot enter system.
So there you go - a bunch of fixes, some of which will actually let users back into their system. Hooray for being able to use the device you paid upwards of $500 for! Seriously, though - good on ASUS for getting this update pushed out so quickly after the official JB update.
To see if its available on your device, head into Settings > About tablet > System Firmware Update. Enjoy.
[Thank for the heads-up, David!]