Beautiful accounting software. There are three words in the realm of things I thought I'd never combine into one sentence, yet here I am. This is the exact claim made by Xero, the creator of - you guessed it - accounting software of the same name. As far as this type of application is concerned, though, I have to say I agree - it is pretty.
Xero offers some pretty handy tools for ensuring your business is in order while on the go:
• View all your accounts on your Android device – bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and all your contacts.
• Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
• Upload receipts by taking a photo and do your expenses on the spot.
• Find contacts, call customers and suppliers, view them on a map, and quickly save your notes.
• Multi-currency support for foreign exchange transactions.
• Integrates with payroll, CRM, inventory management systems, e-commerce and other popular apps including Freshbooks, 37 Signals Highrise, Salesforce, PayPal, Shopify, Zen Cart and Magento
• Save a 4-digit PIN code to login quickly.
If you already use Xero on the desktop to manage your finances, this one's a no brainer. It's free in the Play Store, so go get it.