Do you own a Pantech Element? Hello? Is this thing on? Well, anyway, if you do, the company is now rolling out an update for the semi-rugged slate that brings Android 4.0, aka Ice Cream Sandwich, along with a host of other changes.
Check out the changelog below, and grab the update on Pantech's website right here (FYI: you'll need a Windows PC to flash it).
New User Features
- Enhanced Home screen canvas switcher edit functionality(In the preview of home screen panels, users can change a main home screen panel).
- Enhanced Multitasking and Notifications functionality.
- Enhanced User Interface : Virtual buttons in System bar, contextual options in Action Bar.
- Improved text input and spell-checking (Android keyboard)
- Control over Network data and Powerful web browsing
- New! Self mode and Panorama capture mode in camera.
- New! Time-Lapse recording function in video camera.
- Improved user interface design with GL library.
- Support for Native Sync of AT&T Address Book.
- Improved lock screen.
- Improved Quick Settings and Detail Settings.
- Additional Improvement UI interfaces.