T-Mobile has begun rolling out the long-awaited Ice Cream Sandwich update (T769UVLH5) for the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, and you can get it right now one of two ways. First, you can head to your phone's settings menu and check for the update. If the update doesn't appear, though, you'll either have to wait, or download Samsung's Kies utility (here) and check through that.
Here's the changelog:
- Android version 4.0.4 / Software version T769UVLH5 - Current version
- Android version 4.0.4 / Software version T769UVLH5
- Updated 10/3/2012
- Optional Manual update
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Mobile Hotspot Icon location fix
- Add Email option fix
- Manual (via Samsung Kies) update
- Android version 2.3.6 / Software version T769UVLB7/T769UVLF4
- Device software is not rooted
- 50% battery life
- Data connection
- 20 MB available memory (File size of update is 15.7 MB)
Happy updating. Now you're only one version behind!