This latest update allows you to easily control tracks from your system notifications, whilst viewing information about the track currently playing. Also, the notification controls no longer disappear when you pause a track, so you don't have to dive back into the app to continue listening. In addition to this, support for FLV files has been added, and there is improved WAV and WMA support, too.
What's in this version:
- new "rich" notification support for Jelly Beans (Android 4.1)
- improved .wav and .wma support
- audio in .flv
- Music Folders selection can be 10 levels deep now
- fixed missing last song in iso.wv
- few other improvements and bug fixes
The update is live on the Play store right now, so if you own the app you can grab the latest version immediately.