If you walk into AT&T right now to buy the HTC One X and sign a new agreement, you'll not only be overrun by people trying to get the new iPhone, but pay $100 for it. Here's a better idea: stay home, head over to Amazon Wireless, and get the same phone for just $20 (if you're opening a new AT&T account). You'll avoid the crowd, standing in line, and having to listen to some salesman tell you to buy some other phone that's not nearly as good. You know which one I'm talking about.
- Processor: MSM8960 dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 at 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Operating System: Android 4.0.3 with Sense 4.0
- Display: 4.7" Super IPS LCD2 (720x1280, 312DPI)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 16GB internal (12GB usable - 2GB for apps, 10GB for storage)
- Cameras: 8MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 1800mAh, non-removable
- Ports/Expandable Storage: microUSB port, HTC dock contacts / none
- Thickness: 8.9mm / .35"
- Weight: 130g / 4.6oz