OfficeSuite Pro is one of the more powerful collections of productivity software for Android (and Cameron's personal favorite). Today it's getting just a bit better by adding several new features, including the ability to print via Google Cloud Print, convert text documents to PDF files, spell-check, and compatibility with SkyDrive.
Here's a complete list of what's new:
6.5 New Features:
- Print - print documents with Google Cloud Print or previously installed third party printer
- Convert to PDF - convert your text documents to PDF files
- Spell-check (based on Google ICS spell-check)
- New supported formats - opening of XLSM, PPTM, PPSM and DOCM formats
- Thumbnail preview in Slideshow mode
- Animated Slideshow -support for animated slideshows
- Embedded images & charts (in Excel module)
- Now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive
- WiFi Direct support
Although, some of the new additions may be having some problems. Reviewers on the Play Store are saying that the PDF export feature is hanging and sometimes exports empty documents. Additionally, we tried out the fancy new spellcheck feature to see if it works (and to confirm that it actually didn't have spellcheck before, which surprised us). Here's what happened:
Left: TF300 running JB and old OSP, no spell check. Right: Same tablet, new OSP, ALL the spell check.
Left: TF700 running ICS and new OSP, spell check works properly. Right: Nexus 7 running JB and new OSP, broken spell check
It looks like spell check is broken on devices running Jelly Bean. If you're still on Ice Cream Sandwich or older (and statistically speaking, you probably are), then spell check should work for you.
Still, bugs aside, it's a solid update for an already impressive app. The paid version is still $14.99 (though hopefully the developer will have another amazing sale for those of you who missed it last time). If you're thinking about trying it out, you can also download the trial version from the widget below.