It's time again for the Android Police Podcast. It's also time for the Android Police Podcast every Thursday at 5PM PST - where you can hear us with various screw-ups and profanities included (www.androidpolice.com/podcast). This week, we're talking Apple v. Samsung and IFA 2012.
Subscribe to the Android Police Podcast:
- Matthew Smith, Host
- Bob Severns, A/V, Editor, button-presser
- David Ruddock, Co-host
- Cameron Summerson, Co-host
- Eric Ravenscraft, Co-host
- Some pictures of an HTC
iMactablet have popped up and oh god, HTC, please don't.
Android at Arms
- We talk about the Apple v. Samsung trial. There's really not one article to put here. But you can check out the whole "legal" category and that's probably good enough.
- Isis is coming: look busy.
- The Play Store will now suggest apps you might like using magic and unicorns (and maybe some of that data you now agree to disclose to Google for use across all of its services).
- IFA 2012
- The Nexus 7 is now available in France, Germany, and Spain, probably eventually headed to other countries Americans have difficulty locating on maps.
- Device updates: Galaxy S III (T-Mobile), Galaxy Nexus (Verizon), Transformer Pad 300 (Euro), Galaxy Tab 8.9 (Wi-Fi, US).
In Other News
- Samsung Canada sent some guy a free phone with a poorly drawn dragon on it.