The Sony press conference is going on right now at IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany, where the company just announced its newest flagship device, the Xperia T.
The Xperia T brings together some of Sony's best technologies into one device:
- 4.6" HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine for razor sharp clarity
- 13MP fast capture camera that goes from sleep mode to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording capabilities and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- PlayStation™ Certified
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery life, fast performance and ultra sharp graphics
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Will be upgraded to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch. Detailed timing to follow
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
- Use Xperia TV Dock with MHL to HDMI converter and charging connector to enjoy photos and videos on an HDMI enabled TV
- In some markets Xperia T will be known as Xperia TX
- Available in Black, Silver and White colours
The Xperia T will be launching globally in the coming weeks.
More info: Sony Blog