The Android Police Podcast: for those times when listening to 5 guys yammer about technology is more appealing than reading. This week, we're talking Galaxy Note 10.1, with special guest Ron Amadeo. I also get really frustrated at the idea of an Android-powered camera.
Subscribe to the Android Police Podcast:
- Matthew Smith, Host
- Bob Severns, Editor, A/V, button presser
- David Ruddock, Co-host
- Cameron Summerson, Co-host
- Eric Ravenscraft, Co-host
- Special guest: Ron Amadeo
- T-Mobile unveils its new unlimited data plan that's really unlimited, as opposed the old unlimited data plans that really weren't unlimited, but are still called unlimited. Right.
- Samsung teases the Note 2, and something about a German guy.
- Motorola and Verizon are announcing something on September 5th that we're trying really hard to get excited about. Nope, didn't work.
- Amazon is then announcing something on September 6th, which we are also trying really hard to get excited about.
- T-Mobile is canceling the Galaxy Note, making that the second smart thing they've done this week.
Android At Arms
Does "Xperia S" say "AOSP support candidate" to you? No? Too bad.
Google Wallet might come to more carriers at some point. Or it might not.
The Optimus Vu: weirding up a country near you soon.
The Photon Q is out there and you can buy one.
CyanogenMod 10 is coming to a device near you, ROM-flashing Brazilian street gangs reportedly "stoked."
The FBI took down Applanet and some other sleazy app pirating websites.
In Other News