It's time for Verizon to do its monthly LTE thing, and it looks like 34 new cities are getting the 4G hyperspeed treatment, which finally includes the town in which yours truly resides: Texarkana, TX.
- Hot Springs, Ark.
- Redding, Calif.
- Valdosta and Waycross, Ga.
- Centralia and Danville, Ill.
- Parsons, Salina and Topeka, Kan.
- Alexandria and Monroe, La.
- Pittsfield, Mass.
- Battle Creek and Muskegon, Mich.
- Mankato and Worthington, Minn.
- Joplin and Sedalia, Mo.
- Bismarck, Grand Forks and Minot, N.D.
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- Reading, Pa.
- Aberdeen, S.D.
- Laredo, Odessa and Texarkana, Texas
- Brattleboro and White River Junction, Vt.
- Charlottesville, Va.
- Longview, Wash.
- and Eau Claire, La Crosse and Manitowoc, Wis.
- Los Angeles and Santa Barbara/Santa Maria, Calif.
- Orlando, Fla.
- Macon/Warner Robins, Ga.
- Bloomington, Champaign/Urbana, Decatur/Effingham and Springfield, Ill.
- Elkhart, Ind.
- Des Moines, Iowa City and Sioux City, Iowa
- Dodge City, Garden City and Great Bend, Kan.
- Lexington and Louisville, Ky.
- New Orleans, La.
- Boston, Mass.
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.
- Missoula, Mont.
- Las Vegas, Nev.
- Manchester/Nashua, N.H.
- Las Cruces, N.M.
- New York, N.Y.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Greenville/Spartanburg, S.C.
- Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Chattanooga, Tenn.
- and Salt Lake City/Ogden, Utah
- Roanoke, Va.
- Charleston, W.Va.
- and Green Bay, Wis.
Additional areas include:
- Little Rock, Ark., expanding into Batesville, Ark.
- Tallahassee, Fla., expanding into Thomasville, Ga.
- Burley, Idaho, expanding into Twin Falls, Idaho
- Chicago, Ill., expanding into DeKalb, Ill.
- and Cedar City, Utah, expanding into St. George, Utah
It's definitely a big month for Big Red in its never-ending quest to have the largest and fastest network around. With these new additions, VZW's LTE network now covers over 75% of the U.S.
Good luck catching up, AT&T, Sprint, And T-Mo. Godspeed.