The HTC Rezound ICS update finally started rolling out today, and what do you know - it looks like the same version 3.14.605.12 that we've been holding onto for a few weeks. Since the OTA version matches the RUU we have, we're releasing it for those who don't necessarily feel like waiting for the staggered update or want an ability to restore back to full stock, or simply want to roll their own custom ROM.
Because I don't have a Rezound myself, I can only verify that the build number in the RUU matches up (3.14.605.12), and there are mentions of 1.16.002 and 2.10.002 which are also both present in the OTA's PRI version. I can't verify the baseband version without flashing, but since everything else is a match, I have no reason to believe the baseband is any different.
Update: Here's the RUU flashed on a Rezound - it matches the OTA exactly.
Download: (598.6MB, MD5: ec526757ebe84c066e31907e5fccd987)
- AP Mirror #1
- AP Mirror #2
- AP Mirror #3
- AP Mirror #4 (multi-mirror via MirrorStack, change extension to .zip)
Contents of the zip:
- After downloading the file, rename it to "PH98IMG.zip" (no quotes)
- Place the renamed file onto the root of the SD Card
- Power down your device
- Reboot into the bootloader by holding VOL DOWN + Power
- The flashing process should begin automatically
Let the device reboot, and you should be done.