Remember Casio's take on the rugged smartphone, known as the G'zOne Commando? It seems that while everyone else on the planet may have forgotten all about this little guy, Verizon has somehow managed to squeeze another software update out of Casio for this all but forgotten loner.
So, what's the update all about? Just a bunch of random bug fixes and the like, actually:
- Speakerphone successfully turns off after a Push to Talk call is completed.
- Improved device stability decreases power cycles during a Push to Talk call.
- Mobile IM application has been removed from the device.
- Desk Cradle application has been updated with the latest bug fixes.
- Android partner security bulletin has been applied to the device.
They even took the time to throw an almost unheard of reverse-bloatware fix in this update. In the realm of sentences I thought I'd never say/type: good for you, Casio.