Download: Latest Google Play Store v 3.7.11 (Jelly Bean Edition)
Download: Latest Google Play Store v3.7.13
Download: Latest Google Play Store v3.7.15
Download: Latest Google Play Store 3.8.15
Download: Latest Google Play Store 3.8.17
- View All 32 Articles In This Series
And a few earlier ones:
- Play Store v5.3.5 Update Rolling Out With UI Tweaks, More Specific Preferences, And An 'Update All' Button For Notifications [APK Download]
- [APK Download + Teardown] Play Store v5.2 Shows Signs Of A New Details Page, Self-Hosted Enterprise Apps, And Much More
- Play Store v5.1.11 Rolling Out With Full-Height Navigation Drawer, New My Account Page With Order History, And More [APK Download]
- [Update: 5.0.37] Google Play Store 5.0.31 Adds More Material Design, Moves "What's New" To The Top [APK Download]
Google is in the process of rolling out a Play Store update v3.7.15 which follows 3.7.11 and 3.7.13 from early July. The latest version doesn't bring any new features as far as I can tell, so we can only assume it contains under-the-hood improvements and/or bug fixes.
One such bug fix resolves the problem with Sprint devices that were previously getting stuck downloading applications on 4G and displayed a "waiting for network" message.
If you haven't gotten the 3.7.15 Play Store update automatically yet, you can find a number of download mirrors below. Just push the apk to your device and install it the same way you would sideload any other app. The file is signed by Google and was verified as legitimate (in fact, I pulled it off my phone a few minutes ago).
The APK is signed by Google and upgrades your existing Play Store. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the file is safe to install and was not tampered with in any way. Rather than wait for Google to push this download to your devices, which can take weeks, download and install it just like any other APK and enjoy the new Play Store experience.