Rumors have been floating around today that the HTC One X on AT&T is going to drop to $99 on July 29th. We're inclined to believe these rumors, as RadioShack just announced that, you guessed it, the One X will lose $100 off its price tag beginning on Sunday, July 29th, making it $99. This all but confirms that AT&T will drop the price in its stores and online, as well.
To save even more money, you can also take advantage of The Shack's trade-in program, which nets you anywhere between $30 and $300 for your old phone to go towards the purchase of a new phone.
- Processor: MSM8960 dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 at 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Operating System: Android 4.0.3 with Sense 4.0
- Display: 4.7" Super IPS LCD2 (720x1280, 312DPI)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 16GB internal (12GB usable - 2GB for apps, 10GB for storage)
- Cameras: 8MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 1800mAh, non-removable
- Ports/Expandable Storage: microUSB port, HTC dock contacts / none
- Thickness: 8.9mm / .35"
- Weight: 130g / 4.6oz
Ergo, if you have been considering picking up the One X on AT&T, hold off a couple more days and save yourself (at least) a benjamin.